Welcome to Ginille Beauty, the premier medical spa in Santa Monica. We are excited to offer our clients Dysport, an injectable treatment that smooths out dynamic wrinkles to enhance natural beauty and maintain a youthful appearance.
Correct Unwanted Expression Lines
Dysport is a form of botulinum toxin type A, similar to Botox. It’s a prescription medication injected into targeted facial muscles to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet. When injected into targeted areas, Dysport can relax the contracted facial muscles responsible for the onset of dynamic wrinkles, making your skin look smooth and youthful.
- Frown lines between the eyebrows (also known as glabellar lines)
- Forehead creases and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the nose
- Perioral wrinkles around the lips
- Chin creases and dimples
- Other dynamic wrinkles on the face
How Dysport Works
Dysport is a neuromodulator made of botulinum toxin, a specialized neurotoxin protein that can temporarily block the passage of signals from the nerves to targeted muscles. When the muscle does not receive this signal, it cannot contract, which results in muscle relaxation. Dynamic wrinkles occur because of the overuse of certain facial muscles, so Dysport treatments can relax the muscles responsible for your wrinkles, helping you achieve wrinkle-free skin.
Benefits of Dysport:
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment
- Quick treatment with minimal downtime
- Can be done during lunch break
- Long-lasting results (typically 3-6 months)
- Can prevent new wrinkles from forming
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- No post-treatment downtime or harsh side effects
Candidates for Dysport:
- Have dynamic wrinkles caused by excessive facial movements
- Have moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Want to prevent new wrinkles from forming
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are in good overall health
- Have realistic expectations from the treatment
Your Dysport Experience
At Ginille Beauty, we understand that every client is unique, and we will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your individual needs. During your consultation, one of our experienced injectors will assess your skin, discuss your concerns, and recommend the best treatment plan. The injector will use a very fine needle to administer the appropriate units of Dysport into the targeted muscles — this should only take a few minutes.
Side Effects & Recovery
As with any injectable treatment, there is a small risk of side effects associated with Dysport. These may include redness, swelling, and tenderness at the injection site. These side effects are mild and temporary and can be managed with over-the-counter pain medication. The side effects usually dissipate within a few days. You can resume your daily activities and work immediately, but avoid strenuous physical activities for a day or two.
Results & Maintenance
You’ll start seeing the results of your Dysport treatment within 2 to 3 days, with continued improvements for up to 2 weeks. The final results last 3 to 6 months, depending on your facial muscle activity, lifestyle, and other factors. The results will gradually dissipate, and your wrinkles will re-appear. Most clients undergo 3 to 4 Dysport treatments annually to maintain smooth, wrinkle-free skin throughout the year.
Schedule Your Consultation
Ginille Beauty is a luxurious medical spa dedicated to helping you age with grace and maintain youthful skin. We leverage cutting-edge technologies and aesthetic techniques to address the root cause of aging and help you defy the onset of wrinkles. We are your lifelong partners in aesthetic wellness, guiding you toward safe and naturalized results that conform to your expectations and goals. Please schedule a consultation to explore your Dysport options.